Hey there land lubbers… so, what do you have going on this weekend? Really, that bad huh? Ok, listen up.
First things first, book your dinner reservations! Your favorite eateries will be full otherwise, and that won’t be fun.
Here are six restaurants I’d recommend calling ahead for this weekend:
• Pace’s Dockside in Mattituck
• North Fork Table & Inn
Next, for that fabulous barbecue, make sure you have charcoal and propane for your grill.
You can shop locally for that at a North Fork hardware store and pick up some supplies for getting your yard in order at the same time:
• Ace Hardware in Southold
And don’t forget to pick up fresh fish and meat while your out there. Here’s five spots I’d check out to fill your table for the barbecue:
• Braun’s Seafood in Cutchogue
• Breeze Hill Farm & Preserve in Peconic
• Salamanders in Greenport
• The Market in Greenport[/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
And of course this holiday weekend is also a great time for recreation.
Make sure, you have gas in that boat of yours:
• Strong’s Marine in Mattituck
• Port of Egypt in Southold
Inside tip: Strong’s and Port of Egypt also have boat rentals.
Last but not least, if you want to exercise out there on the water, Peconic Water Sports in Southold offers some really great lessons in everything from tubing to knee boarding.
And for you yogis, The Giving Room in Southold, offers Yoga as well as an amazing juice bar. North Fork Yoga Shala in Greenport is convenient for all and takes you to Greenport, which is always fun. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to have a class with Claire!
That should give you enough to do until the next Spin!
Sheri Winter Clarry is a resource for all that is the East End. A mother of two, she is The Corcoran Group’s North Fork Top Producing agent for the past nine consecutive years. She also owns a boating apparel and accessories company. [/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]