NORTH FORK, NY — Strolling along the Sound at sunset, or driving past acres of bucolic preserved lush farmland on the North Fork, Brooklyn isn’t the first place that comes to mind for many. But others beg to differ.
[vc_single_image image=”3483″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”]
[vc_btn title=”Full Article” color=”sandy-brown” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpatch.com%2Fnew-york%2Fportjefferson%2Fs%2Fg5isl%2Fnorth-fork-becoming-brooklyn-long-island-eater-ny-says|||”]
- Top five North Fork sales of 2021 all eclipsed $4M as demand continues to outpace supply
- Top 10 Priciest North Fork Home Sales of 2021
- North Fork Dream Home: Brand new year, brand new home
- Long Island’s North Fork Is Eating Into the Hamptons’ Tony Terrain
- North Fork Dream Home: Make this bucolic homestead yours