NORTH FORK, NY — Strolling along the Sound at sunset, or driving past acres of bucolic preserved lush farmland on the North Fork, Brooklyn isn’t the first place that comes to mind for many. But others beg to differ.
[vc_single_image image=”3483″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”]
[vc_btn title=”Full Article” color=”sandy-brown” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpatch.com%2Fnew-york%2Fportjefferson%2Fs%2Fg5isl%2Fnorth-fork-becoming-brooklyn-long-island-eater-ny-says|||”]
- Southold farmhouse overlooks 10 acres of farm
- Mattituck’s Most Expensive Listing Boasts 130 Feet of Bayfront Beach Frontage
- One-of-a-Kind Disney-Inspired Victorian For Sale on the North Fork
- Disney-inspired Cutchogue home lists for $4.45 million
- Small World After All? A Disneyland-Inspired Home in New York Is Listed for $4.75M