- August 17, 2007 HIGH-END
This 16-room barn (one of four being built) is set on an acre with views of Raphael Vineyard. Inside the 5,200-square-foot house are high ceilings and modern features including a kitchen with Miele appliances, CaesarStone countertops and Scavolini crystal glass cabinets and a bathroom with a Toto toilet with a self-closing lid and a soaking tub. There are also five bedrooms, a guest suite, a library and a wine-tasting room. Other amenities include “smart house” technology and a three-car garage. Sheri Clarry, Corcoran Group, Southold, 631-765-1300.
- Southold farmhouse overlooks 10 acres of farm
- Mattituck’s Most Expensive Listing Boasts 130 Feet of Bayfront Beach Frontage
- One-of-a-Kind Disney-Inspired Victorian For Sale on the North Fork
- Disney-inspired Cutchogue home lists for $4.45 million
- Small World After All? A Disneyland-Inspired Home in New York Is Listed for $4.75M