- August 17, 2007 HIGH-END
This 16-room barn (one of four being built) is set on an acre with views of Raphael Vineyard. Inside the 5,200-square-foot house are high ceilings and modern features including a kitchen with Miele appliances, CaesarStone countertops and Scavolini crystal glass cabinets and a bathroom with a Toto toilet with a self-closing lid and a soaking tub. There are also five bedrooms, a guest suite, a library and a wine-tasting room. Other amenities include “smart house” technology and a three-car garage. Sheri Clarry, Corcoran Group, Southold, 631-765-1300.
- Hospital Shows Appreciation for East End Real Estate Agent
- Sheri Winter Parker, North Fork Broker & Philanthropist, To Be Honored For Hospital Support
- Priciest home sales in Greenport
- Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your Holiday List
- North Fork Dream Home: Curated, classic charm, with oh-so much room to roam